Red Dog and Me

This is an on-going dialog between me and a certain motor scooter, namely a 2009 Piaggio MP3 500 that came to live with me in October of 2009. I've named the scooter Red Dog and as yet have not determined its gender. In the past when I've named boats, bikes, and other like characters I've thought of them as feminine due to their behavior characteristics. Red Dog I'm not so sure about...we'll see. Update: OK, Red Dog's a girl...with an attitude

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dec 25, 2009 Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! From Bandon, OR

My very best wishes go out to all of you who have visited my blogs and been my friends. These are just a few pics I took on Christmas day of our little town and I wanted to share them with you.
If ever you have the chance to visit Bandon I hope you will do so, it’s one of the few remaining places on the Oregon coast that still retains the flavor of its origins.


How lucky it is for me to live in Bandon-By-The-Sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment