Red Dog and Me

This is an on-going dialog between me and a certain motor scooter, namely a 2009 Piaggio MP3 500 that came to live with me in October of 2009. I've named the scooter Red Dog and as yet have not determined its gender. In the past when I've named boats, bikes, and other like characters I've thought of them as feminine due to their behavior characteristics. Red Dog I'm not so sure about...we'll see. Update: OK, Red Dog's a girl...with an attitude

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Central Oregon Inferno Ride - Prolog - Aug 2012


Why do I always look like I'm having gas?

Writing a blog on motorcycle travel can be hectic at times and this trip would be no exception. The weather (as the title suggests) was often nearly beyond endurance and to make matters worse many of the photos were lost. This was due to an unscheduled drop of my notebook which destroyed the hard drive where they were stored, or so I thought. I'd all but abandoned writing a new chapter because of that but as luck would have it I was ultimately able to recover them. By the time I'd done so a lot of other things had transpired, the least of which was my return run to Mexico on the Ninja. Now that I'm home and semi-settled down it seems like a good time for updating Red Dog's files. 


Here you go...

LL

No comments:

Post a Comment