Red Dog and Me

This is an on-going dialog between me and a certain motor scooter, namely a 2009 Piaggio MP3 500 that came to live with me in October of 2009. I've named the scooter Red Dog and as yet have not determined its gender. In the past when I've named boats, bikes, and other like characters I've thought of them as feminine due to their behavior characteristics. Red Dog I'm not so sure about...we'll see. Update: OK, Red Dog's a girl...with an attitude

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1, 2010 Brief update, link to Green Girl’s site

Hi All,

I’ve received a few requests for the link to Green Girl’s blog so here ‘tis:  http://ridinggreengirl.blogspot.com/


Things are still on schedule so if you’d like to follow along on my summer ride please visit Green Girl’s blog. Red Dog will get active again but probably not until later on in the summer.

Thanks for following, hope to see you soon.

LL

1 comment:

  1. Begone Oh Green One! This be Red Dog country!

    ReplyDelete